- A very compact and Sturdy Rice Mill. A 400 square feet floor space is sufficient for running the plant conveniently.
- High Operating Efficiency
- Completely Automatic Process
- Just 2 to 3 persons can operate the plant in a dust free, clean working environment
- Polishing done without any Abrasive Cone and Rubber Parts, thereby saving on the operating cost and breakdowns of the plant
- Excellent milling gives a beautiful glossy finish to rice
- High and uniform husking ratio due to specially designed gearbox
- Arrangement for complete Bran collection
- Four Main Operations: Pre-Cleaning - Shelling (De-husking) - Polishing (Milling) - Grading
This unit has an oscillating Screen and a Centrifugal Blower. All
impurities like stones, paddy stalks, dust, dead paddy, etc. are
effectively separated. The clean paddy is then conveyed to the main
machine through a bucket elevator.
The main machine has two rubber rolls rotating in opposite direction at
different speeds. Paddy is husked between these rolls. A blower fan
separates brown rice from husk. The brown rice is then passed to the
polishing chamber. This chamber has a specially designed hollow polishing
roller with screen casing. Brown rice is polished by frictional action
among the grains.
Standard Accessories: Motors, Paddy Cleaner, 2 Bucket Elevators, Mini Rice Mill & Grader
Optional Spares: Polishing Screen, Polishing Screw, Rubber Roller
Maneklal Global Exports
TO OUR PAGE ON AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT